Trade Mark Audits
- As trade marks are corporate assets, and often very valuable, they must be managed properly.
- As a complimentary service, we offer to audit clients’ trade mark portfolios on an annual basis, on request.
- The main purpose of a trade mark audit is to ascertain whether a client’s trade marks in use are adequately protected.
- A trade mark audit may also lead to cost savings and better management of a portfolio.
- If you do not have an existing trade mark portfolio and are considering starting a business or launching a new product, you are also welcome to contact us for recommendations on protecting your intellectual property, in particular, your proposed trade marks.
- To enable us to conduct a trade mark audit, we require samples of use of your trade marks including marketing brochures, corporate stationery, websites and packaging of products.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance, if you require trade mark audits.
Need further advice or information?
Please do not hesitate to contact us, for assistance with your trade mark audits requirements.